The Groupe Lanthier Assurances team is committed to offering you a fast and reliable service to ensure that your claim is handled by qualified experts. Don’t let this incident hinder your daily life: we are here to facilitate the process in the best possible conditions.
Outside business hours, please refer to the telephone number on your insurance contract.
Automobile claims (individuals and businesses)
- Make sure you and your passengers are always safe on the road – it’s the key to a successful trip.
- If you are injured, don’t hesitate to call emergency services right away. Once help arrives, be sure to record and keep any documentation they provide. It may come in handy later.
- In the event of a collision, make sure everyone involved is safe and sound. Then, record all relevant information in a joint report for later documentation.
- Obtain the necessary evidence by taking pictures of the driver’s registration, insurance papers and driver’s license or complete the joint report. You can also take photos of the accident scene and any damage to the vehicles involved, which will help you establish your claim.
- If you find yourself stranded on the side of the road, don’t hesitate to call a tow truck. They’ll be there in no time to get your car back in working order.
- Protect yourself in case of unfortunate incidents such as vandalism, hit-and-run, theft or fire – make sure you file a police report. This will give you the support you need to deal with any repercussions.
- To ensure your interests are protected, never accept responsibility for a loss. It is essential that you let your insurer review the situation and decide whether to accept or reject the claim.
- Our unwavering and loyal commitment to you ensures that your health and well-being is our number one priority. By taking the lead in every situation, we ensure maximum compensation for a quick and undisturbed recovery.
- Act quickly to stop the cause of the chaos. Minimize the damage with temporary solutions, such as pumping out flooded areas and blocking off dangerous territory until a more permanent solution can be put in place.
- If funds are limited and you’re not sure you can afford the repairs, don’t worry. Seek help from the contractor of your choice or a reliable insurance company. If they accept the claim, they will reimburse all associated costs so your finances don’t have to suffer.
- Back up any property that was not affected to ensure that it remains unharmed.
- Capture the current condition of the premises with photos – document any signs of wear and tear, to ensure they are returned to their best condition.
- Carefully assess the destruction caused by the disaster and document all losses incurred.
- With no outside influence, our only goal is to make sure you get the best return possible. We will handle all the necessary negotiations to ensure that your return to normalcy is not hindered by delays or complications, allowing you to have a smooth and quick trip.
If your property or building has been hit by an unexpected event, such as fire, water damage or theft, don’t let it get the better of you!
- The first step is to call the emergency services (fire department), the second step is to call the disaster response company if applicable and then call us.
- If you have the resources to handle the resulting emergency needs, all those hours and equipment will be taken into consideration when settling your case.
- It is important to always allow the insurer to see the extent of the damage if you want a fair settlement of your damages.
Vous avez reçu une notification d’action en justice potentielle nécessitant votre attention. Pour vous assurer de recevoir les meilleurs conseils sur la manière de gérer cette situation:
- Il est essentiel que tous les documents nous soient envoyés avec le maximum d’informations possibles.
- Il est important de noter que le non-respect du point 1 pourrait mener au refus de l’assureur de vous défendre et d’indemniser le tiers. Il est important de ne pas tarder à nous envoyer une mise en demeure relative à des dommages causés à des tiers.
When equipment failure disrupts production and threatens your income:
- Act quickly to limit the damage.
- Be sure to take photos of the repair process, get quotes for needed parts or services – even if you haven’t spoken to your adjuster yet – and save replaced parts in case they are needed later. By taking these steps, you can minimize disruptions caused by unexpected malfunctions.